Special Effects Unlimited - Logo

Insurance Requirements

In order to rent equipment from Special Effects Unlimited we will need you to provide us with an insurance certificate with the following information:

  1. Your general liability cover and policy number.
  2. Misc. equipment or property insurance and policy number.
  3. Special Effects Unlimited named as the certificate holder.
  4. Special Effects Unlimited named as additionally insured on the general liability and loss payee on the property/equipment.

Please be advised that we cannot accept insurance certificates that prohibit the use of anything special effects related.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Or download a PDF version of our Insurance Requirements.

Insurance Requirements